CrazyFruits

everything under the sun

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Jamaica Norman Manley Law School wins moot court competition
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 15:23 by azealiabanks

» Very BLACK SNAKE DREAM!!
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 15:23 by azealiabanks

» jUST CALL TO SAY HELL OO
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 15:22 by azealiabanks

» US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 15:12 by IggyAzealia

» Iggy azalea here pls say hi
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 15:11 by IggyAzealia

» United Airlines Forces Toddler To Sit On Moms Lap For Flight
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:37 by SHENSEEA

» John Brown Russwurm (17991851) an American abolitionist journalists from Jamaica
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:33 by SHENSEEA

» Recover Thin Hair With Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:29 by SHENSEEA

» I really like this book forum
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:27 by SHENSEEA

» Doctors brace for rise in ER visits ahead of solar eclipse
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:24 by SHENSEEA

» is this the most popular beer?
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:21 by SHENSEEA

» Gillian Freeman is a British writer in literature and fiction novels
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 14:00 by SHENSEEA

» Haitian paintings art pics
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:50 by SHENSEEA

» VERY revealing Japanese Coplay costumes at the Sydney Manga and Anime Show
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:48 by SHENSEEA

» Japanese painting art pics
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:45 by SHENSEEA

» Iconic movie 'Selma' Stirs Emotions
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:44 by SHENSEEA

» Lisa Appignanesi, Jessica Ayre is a Canadian British Writer of novels and films
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:43 by SHENSEEA

» The Sun's corona, a fiery halo, is still a mystery to scientists
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:39 by SHENSEEA

» Miss Ts MEXICAN Twist
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:38 by SHENSEEA

» Mary Anne Broome Lady Broome was an author educated in england (1831 6 March 1911)
Fri 1 Sep 2017 - 13:35 by SHENSEEA

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by JustinBieber2

WASHINGTON The Trump administration on Friday …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by JustinBieber2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by JustinBieber2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Chicago to sue DOJ over sanctuary cities policy

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by JustinBieber2

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says the city plans to …

Mom dies after giving birth to twins following dad's gunshot death

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:52 by JustinBieber2

Three young siblings are being cared for by …

Top posting users this week

You are not connected. Please login or register

CrazyFruits » celebrities & their lifestyles » Richie Stephens promotes album with European tour

Richie Stephens promotes album with European tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BOBmarleyADMIN

Admin
Admin

Richie Stephens (right) and Gentleman.-File

Richie Stephens and German singjay Gentleman are doing it big in Europe, with a plethora of hit songs, big stages, flashy lights, and strong performances.
The two reggae stars are putting on a show that has attracted thousands of reggae lovers in Koln, Germany; Voss, Norway, and Saarbrucken Germany.
The tour includes the popular three-day Summerjam Reggae Festival in Cologne, Germany, where Richie and Gentleman shared the stage with Romain Virgo, Snoop Lion, Tarrus Riley, Matisyahu, Morgan Heritage, Alborosie, Busy Signal, Popcaan, Chronixx, Major Lazer, Protoje, and others. Other upcoming dates include stops in Pforzheim, Germany; Frauenfeld, Switzerland; Reta, Spain; Carhaix, France; Venice, Italy, and Brandenburg, Germany.
"I am having the time of my life," said Stephens, moments after an explosive performance at SummerJam.
"I feel honoured to have had this opportunity to perform each night with my friend Gentleman who is a mega star here in Europe. We are selling out big venues and playing gigs that a lot of reggae star do not normally get to play. I feel I am not just representing myself but I am carrying the reggae flag for the entire Jamaica and taking the message directly to the people here. The music has been great, the vibe has been magical and fans are loving the music," Stephens noted.
Each night the lovers rock crooner has served up a magical hybrid of cultural, lovers rock and reggae songs that has served to whip the crowd into an explosive frenzy. The current tour is in support of the European release of Stephens' new album Real Reggae Music.
The lead single from the disc, which was recorded with Daddy U Roy, is doing extremely well stateside, having already topped charts in South Florida, New York and Jamaica.
"Refreshingly authentic is the phrase that comes to mind when I listen to the album," said Danny Brownie, producer of the project and Stephens' manager.
"When Richie set out to make this album a few months ago, he knew exactly what it would take to make this as authentic as possible. It would mean writing good lyrics and collaborating with some of reggae music's most renowned musicians, artistes and producers and this he did," Brownie said.
The 14-track album comprises songs produced by veteran producers Donovan Germaine, Steelie and Clevie, Brownie and collaborations with Bunny 'Striker' Lee.
Tracks like I Found Heaven, Murdah, Set It Off, and Jah Will Be Done were taken from original authentic Bunny Lee-produced tracks from the late '60s and '70s.
Brownie was able to transfer these tracks to digital format and enhance the sound quality. Some of the other tracks, recreations of some traditional reggae rhythms, are so authentically reproduced that it is almost impossible to tell they have been redone. Additionally there is a cover of Bob Marley's No, Woman No Cry which was produced by German newcomers, Radiation Squad.
Real Reggae Music also features collaborations between Richie Stephens and internationally renowned reggae icons such as Daddy U Roy, Gentleman, Alborosie and Richie Campbell.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum